VULNERABLE PERSONS REPORTING
- Public Records Center
- Abandoned Property Auctions
- Active Shooter Checklist
- Bicycle Laws
- Law Enforcement Links
- Crime Map (cityprotect.com)
- FDLE Sexual Offender Search
- FTC Complaint Assistant
- 10 Things You Can Do To Avoid Fraud
- FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
- University Public Safety Partners
- Active Trespass Warnings
- Purchase Florida Traffic Crash Report
- Football Game Day Information
This training video is designed to provide members of the University of Florida community with the information necessary to ensure compliance with Florida State Statutes (FSS) 39.201 (1), 39.205 (1), 39.205 (3), and 39.205 (4) as well as Board of Governors Regulation 3.002.
These regulations spefically outline the duties of those who become aware of any potential situations that involve the abuse, abandonment, and/or neglect of a child. Please take the time to view this video and note the responsiblities we all share in ensuring that we protect those who are most vulnerable.
A text transcript of the video is available.